A non-combustible adhesive, primer and thinners for fire protection applications
- Temperature resistant to +800°C
- Used as an adhesive in light film applications or surface binder/primer
- Forms a rigid glassy surface
- Will comply with BS 476 : Part 4
- Colour – Clear
- Available in various package sizes dependent on product
This product is not available online.
To make an enquiry, call +44 (0)1429 273252 or message us.
Fortafix Fiborclad L7 is a clear, water based liquid to be used for viscosity reduction of other Fortafix High Temperature Adhesive Cement Products. It can be used on its own as a glassy transparent adhesive for bonding in light film applications, assembling, jointing or repairing glass and ceramics. Maximum continuous working temperature is approximately 800°C.
Light Adhesive or Priming / Coating of inorganic materials i.e. Insulation, Construction, Panel Assembly and installation etc.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Tofts Farm Industrial Estate
CALL +44 (0)1429 273252